Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seattle!

On my way to Okinawa I had to stop in Seattle and get on the international flight. I had about 12 hours to spare, so I called up my long time online friend Jim (HI JIM!) who lived 3 hours away in Portland, and he graciously came up and spent the evening with me. While we lived in Casa Grande he came down to visit for a few days, and stayed with Ethan and I. He also had an aunt and uncle who lived in Phoenix, so we went up and had lunch and visited with them as well. While we were in Seattle, Jim took me to the Space Needle, which had GORGEOUS views. We also went to dinner and watched a movie. It was alot of fun!! I must say, Seattle streets at night are a little scary, so I was really glad to have Jim escorting me around. Love ya Jim!

Jim!

Downtown Seattle

Space Needle. The line is the crack in Jim's window LoL

Sunset from the top

Mountains.. don't remember what they're called LoL

Umm.. Mt. Rainier? I think? >.<

Jim and I in the movies

No comments: